Once we have received your completed packet, we are ready to assume your care.
- Should you have any health needs, please come see us. You may call or email for an appointment, or use the link below to self schedule your own appointment.
- If it has been a year since your last Physical, please schedule one. This is a great time for us to get to know you, you us, and be sure we are up to speed on any health concerns you may have.
- If you have any chronic medical issue, (such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes or depression) please arrange a visit at your earliest convenience so that we may best understand your particular situation and be able to respond optimally to any ongoing needs.
- We ask all adult patients to complete the HowsYourHealth online survey once yearly. Please see the tab under INTERACT to get started. It will take about 10 minutes. Thank You.
- We strongly encourage all of our patients to enroll in the Patient Portal. This allows for secure communication with our office, the ability to self schedule an appointment with our office and to access office visit summaries, view your medical history, medications and immunizations as well as view and pay a bill. Please click on the following link to get started! It will only take a minute or two.