- While you may use any lab, two local labs are NorDx and LabCorp. We find these to be high-quality labs, with results coming directly to our office. You may also have your blood work done at the hospital.
- Please be aware that testing done at a hospital is considerably more expensive than identical tests done through an outside lab. This is important as more and more patients have high deductible insurance plans.
- Many labs will offer a discount if paid at the time of the blood draw. It never hurts to ask! Below are the links to these two labs, detailing their laboratory draw sites and hours.
- We generally use Exeter or Portsmouth Hospitals Imaging Departments, although we are glad to arrange for testing at the location of your choice. This can be particularly important as cthe ost may vary considerably between institutions.
- New Hampshire Health Cost is a website maintained by the State of New Hampshire. This site allows you to “plug in” your insurance and the testing proposed. It will then give you an estimate of the cost to your insurer, as well as your potential out of pocket costs for your procedure at various institutions. This is important for all, but particularly for those with high deductible insurances.
- We also want you to know that we are not employed by any entity which provides testing services nor do we have any financial link to any such facility or institution.